Contributor Day is a long honored tradition that follows WordCamps. Because of its open source nature, WordPress relies on constant love and attention from contributors the world over.
On Contributor Day, the local WordPress Community of developers and designers gather to help give back to WordPress by helping with the following:
- Updating and adding to the WordPress Codex
- Updating and helping with the WordPress Handbooks
- Reviewing bug reports on Trac and helping to stomp them out
- Reporting, reviewing, and stomping out bug reports discovered at WordCamp!
- Taking time in the WordPress Support Forums to answer questions and find answers
You do not have to be a savvy developer or programmer to help us give back to WordPress! We need anyone who can write, research, and answer a question as well. All are welcome!
To participate in this free event, all you need is one of the following skills:
- A willingness to help other WordPress users
- Writing and research skills
- An interest in helping out in the WordPress Support Forums
- An interest in or familiarity with the WordPress Trac (bug tracking)
Join us for a day of giving back to WordPress!
Continue reading Contributor Day is a GO!